Last modified: June 2012
This is the official Copyright Compliance Policy ("Copyright Compliance Policy") for the Museu.ms website ("Site," "we," "us," or "our"). The Site is owned and operated by Semantika. This Copyright Compliance Policy sets forth the procedures undertaken by Semantika to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement from copyright owners and terminating the accounts of repeat infringers and does not cover any other procedures, for any other purpose, or the procedures of any subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliates"), or any other company, unless specifically stated.
This Copyright Compliance Policy is a part of the terms and conditions which are set forth in our General Terms of Service. Any terms that are not defined in this Copyright Compliance Policy shall have the meaning given in the General Terms of Service. Both the General Terms of Service and this Copyright Compliance Policy are legally binding on all users.
We take protection of copyrights very seriously, we use multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement over this Site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur as quickly as possible.
In you are a copyright owner (or the owner's authorized agent) and have a good-faith belief that material on our website infringes one of your copyrights, you may notify us using this procedure. In order for us to process your notice of copyright infringement, it must be sent to the address below and must include the information specified below. When we receive a notice under this procedure, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Send your notice of infringement to:
Your notice of infringement must be a written communication that includes substantially the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our Site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our Site.
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.